"For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread."

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some things have changed

Well, this is my blog. Due to my recent crazy adventures with UAHuntsville, and a little mental push from a good friend (thanks becca),I have decided to slightly alter my career path. I am going to try and pursue a career in the field of creative writing. The whole idea of a "career" in creative writing is a little funny to me, for, how does one gauge creativity? Can one base a pay scale on the quality of literature? Donald Miller says that writers without contracts make no money. No matter.


I have started this blog to show you guys what goes on in my daydreamy, and, at times, dysfunctional brain. Feedback is always and graciously welcomed; criticism as inspiration.
This brings me to the question of why we write. Why do we write? I tried to answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment