"For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exquisite Corpse

Last night myself along with good friends Alex Wright, Corrine Keil, Lee Ellenburg, and Fiancee Meghan Brown went to the Kaffee Klatch to watch a fantastic band called the steel wheels play. During one of the intermissions we created two "Exquisite Corpses." They are as follows:




I


In a smoky filled room, there are awkward ladies dancing
They seduce us with thier dancing and black lingerie
Oh God why have you forsaken me
you doo doo.
and never wipe enough
of baby's bottoms: the feces of the future
Will future moms even need diapers when the problem of gravity is solved
Are we not men?
Or are we the mice of men?
That ran away from the carving knife.


II


Hey why don't you just go ahead and keep criticizing?
my barefeet and culinary abilities
Neil Diamond, you hold my heart
in your hands. I wish you were in my reach
so that I could pick your nose,
hopefully finding empty, not full of vain boogers
or flintstones or whatever you kids are calling it these days
All I know is that I can make your bed rock.
Call me Mr. Flinstone, girl
cause my feet are dirty from this long ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment